Rescue your job hunt today to get your dream job!
If you cannot write English well in your cover letter, you will not get a job interview.
If you cannot organize your resume for each desired position, a potential employer will not understand what you offer and what you can contribute.
If you are too nervous in the interview, you are not likely able to get your dream job.
Enroll in the Get Hired! course.
Native and non-native English speaker can take advantage of Professor Winn’s approach to improving the job hunt.
Get the dream job you want! Start now.
Professor Winn will teach you personally in his Get Hired! Course how to write a convincing cover letter and organize your résumé while you prepare for the big interview.
Follow the step-by-step process from cover letter to résumé to job interview and achieve the dream job you seek – and deserve.
Unfortunately, not everyone is capable of writing “perfect” résumés and cover letters. But, you can learn.
Let Professor Winn help you!
Enroll in his Get Hired! course now.
Content of Get Hired!
Your Get Hired! course consists of three (3) class sessions of two hours each, only you and Professor Winn via Skype or Google Hangout.
Download the Get Hired! course syllabus. EN | ES
Session 1: Write a Convincing Cover Letter
You will learn:
- the power phrases every cover letter needs
- write your own compelling cover letter from start to finish in a practical exercise
- strike the right tone in your letter
- find out what to include – and what to skip
- develop a powerful letter to sell your skills to the employer and get the interview!
- the single secret step many job seekers forget
Session 2: Organize and Write a Remarkable Résumé
You will learn:
- the power verbs every résumé needs
- key phrases to bypass the automatic scanners used to eliminate candidates
- which resume style you need for particular jobs
- how to project your unique education, skills, and qualifications to fit a job description
- how to produce an image as an ideal candidate
- how to avoid the 10 common mistakes that sink your résumé
Session 3: Thrive in a Job Interview
You will learn:
- to project confidence and competence using smooth English
- how to answer the top 20 common questions with ease
- which power questions you need to ask to interview the employer
- how to dress for the occasion
- what to do 24 hours before the interview
- the single secret step many job seekers simply forget
Get your job hunt in gear today – enroll in Get Hired in English! now.
|Prepare for your dream job for only $197 USD.|
Craft an outstanding professional image that showcases your individual skills and talents!
Benefits of Enrolling in Get Hired!
Consider these benefits for joining Professor Winn’s course to achieve your dream job in the shortest time possible.
Reason 1. Work 1-on-1. YOU are the sole focus of Professor Winn and your success is his success.
Reason 2. Immediate ROI. Get Hired! is a short course – only three (3) class sessions.
You can immediately use what you learn in your job search – that’s a smart Return on Your Investment!
Reason 3: Accomplished English writer. Professor Winn is an author and English as a Second Language instructor.
Let his way of words boost your English writing skills.
Reason 4: Experience: Take advantage of Professor Winn’s own experience and knowledge of what an employer needs to read in your cover letter and resume and what to say during the interview.
Reason 5: Results: Let Professor Winn help you improve your professional image.
There are only two results: 1) prepare you for success in your job hunt and 2) provide the confidence in your abilities to find your dream job.
Welcome to my classroom! I look forward to helping you!
|Enroll in Get Hired in English! now!|